How To Fill out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What documents are required for filling out the GATE form apart from a signature and a photo?
guys, i just found the answer to my own question and since no one has answered it yet i will answer it ( I know many of you wanted to know this as well). These document requirements are 99% same in every NIT. 4 photographs (Same as your JEE Mains pic that you took; ypu cam even take another pic, just make sure that you still look same😂). Seat allotment letter (with 2 photocopies). Adhaar card (with 2 photocopies). Fee payment proof (the fees that you paid while accepting the fees). Scorecard of JEE Main (2 photocopies). 10th class marksheet (for birthdate proof obviously; with 2 photocopies). 12th class marksheet (with 2 photocopies). Medical certificate ( the same one that you uploaded while accepting seat). Category Certificate ( In the JoSAA format which people get confused with a lot. I think it's the same format that the government uses) Anti- Ragging affidavit (It's not like I am going to waste my time ragging someone but you know it's a formality. Do not worry about it, the format will be able from the college itself during admission. Get it signed from notary with a Rs. 50 stamp paper). Gap certificate ( For all those who took a drop especially kota visitors😂😂. Just go to the notary and use a Rs. 50 stamp paper). Transfer Certificate/ Character certificate ( t will take your original copy, so keep a photocopy of it for future reference). Income certificate ( I am not exactly sure about this one but I think it is needed for those ones who are taking up the scholarship option whose parent's income is either below 1 lakh or 5 lakh). Passbook photocopy( the page of the passbook where it shows all ypur details, like account number and account holder's name) or the cancelled cheque photocopy (also take ypur real cancelled cheque as well). Registration- cum- Choice locking letter. (T might ask for this as well, it varies with every institute) Admit Card of Jee Mains (same condition like “15”).
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Fill Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Fill Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Fill Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Fill out PDF: All You Need to Know
Please see this for a complete list on SEE. SAA format/ SAA format I’m sorry but the only two I had mentioned is your official one and my own one, not my personal one). There are many more, but I think that's it. Thanks.