How To Fill out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I professionally sign a 10 page long PDF document, that only has 2 pages to be filled out, and one of them should have my signature? I don't have a digital signature, only a printer and a scanner.
Many people use scanned images of their signatures and add those into their PDF documents. This is NOT the right way to insert a signature in your documents. You need to use an e-signature service for this, such as Signaturely. Signing a digital document with a scanned image of your signature is not as legally valid as handwritten signatures. Such signatures hold no value if there isn’t a physical copy of the document with your signature on it. With e-signatures, however, your sign can have the same legal standing as handwritten signatures. As such, you can sign digital documents without the need to keep a physical source copy of it. If you want to add a scanned image of your signature into a PDF, you can use Foxit Reader for that. Save your signature into an image and put it on your desktop. Open the PDF file in Foxit Reader and click the ‘Image Attachment’ button to import and place the image where you want. However, if you are interested in using e-signatures, you should first sign up for a free account at Signaturely. You can make up to 3 signature requests every month, and the free account will never expire. You don’t have to use your credit card either. If you need to sign more documents each month, you can get a Personal subscription for USD 10 per month. It comes with unlimited signature requests and one saved template. For more extensive business needs, get the Business subscription for USD 15 per month. It comes with all the previous features and unlimited templates. You can also add custom branding. Adding your e-signature is easy with this service. It will guide you through your documents and show you where you need to sign thezm. Try it out.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Fill Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Fill Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Fill Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Fill out PDF: All You Need to Know
If anything isn’t clear, leave a comment below, and I'll get this article fixed up for you.